Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Magic Armor is one of the tunics Link can change into after purchasing it from Malo Mart Castle Branch. This magical armor when worn will completely negate all damage making it easier to fight tougher enemies without risking injury.
- When the armor is dull Link can sink underwater and activate switches acting as a psuedoIron Boots the armor is not magnetic like the boots and cannot be used to traverse the Goron Mines.
- Since the armor is not intended to be used like Iron Boots it is impossible to defeat Fyrus with it on.
- Like Iron Boots the armor can be force unequipped.
- Link cannot perform the Back Slice while wearing the armor.
- This can be bypassed by starting the technique then swapping to the armor however this is not doable on the Wii version.